Lines of research
STT strives for the continuous improvement of the products and services offered, as well as the improvement of the productive means. Its new and innovative solutions are mainly aimed at the audiovisual, industry, health and leisure and sports fields. Specifically, STT develops its research, development and innovation efforts in the areas of artificial vision, photogrammetry, hardware and software for motion capture, simulation tools and visualization with three-dimensional graphics, as well as techniques and development platforms for more advanced software.
These lines are at the base of the products and services offered by STT:
- Improvement and innovation in sensors and systems for motion capture, developing research activities in hardware and software.
- Research in methods for biomechanical analysis of human body movement.
- Research and innovation in artificial vision systems, focusing activities on the development of software solutions and carrying out technological surveillance tasks in hardware.
- Research in computer graphics visualisation systems.
- Research in information processing and storage systems, database technology, big data technologies, machine learning techniques, deep learning, etc.
- Research in platforms, peripherals and emerging software environments.
- Research in platforms and technologies related to cloud services (processing, storage, services, etc.).